Presenting gRobot a great coding work on computer graphics program by Israel Student. This OpenGL Computer Graphics Program outputs a Robot on a materialistic wooden floor.
Under this course Computer Science students of Israel will able to learn about the computer graphics, different geometric perspective, geometrical coordinates and shapes, 2d and 3d objects - their representation using computer graphics, transformation and rendering of objects etc. They will able to bring real life object onto the computer screen. The course have certain prerequisites - knowledge of mathematics and physics, able to imagine the two and three dimension objects.
One of the Student of Open University of Israel, Dennis Sheberla, with his deep understanding on the subject brings a great output. He coded gRobot - OpenGL Computer Graphics Program. This program uses the OpenGL API.
Features of the gRobot
- A Robot with Forearms and Head with movement and rotations.
- Wooden Textured floor
- Good use of texture,ambients,lights, vectors etc in the image rendering.
- Good use of camera and it's positioning.
- Use of interaction over the keyboard to control the movement of Robot.
- There are different view modes.
- Light source are also controllable.
- There is also help text and menu appears with right mouse click.
Color edit control
In the Program different classes has been used for different purpose, following is the brief information about them.
Hope you liked this! Try this program by downloading it from the source and tell what you like about this. Also share you experience suggestion to us about this or any other program.